Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Progress - yes - slowly

I now have two "students" which is a lot better than none.

Also I have created a blog for our Branch. It's pretty primitive at the moment, but, after three days hard work, I have learned how to make multiple links in the same category "clickable" and they work. Quite a feat for me. So far I have received two raving, excited e-mails and two "good job" e-mails out of our 50 members (many don't have e-mail addresses so I couldn't send them the good news). Not too bad.

I would love to hear how others are doing. Please comment or write a post.

Jo Turner

1 comment:

M Rack said...

Way to go, Jo! Think back to what you knew about blogs a year ago and you will be very proud.
Great news about the students, too. It may be slow but it's very rewarding.
Congratulations on all your efforts.
Mary