I have a limited amount of time to spend mentoring our branch members. What I need to do is to get some volunteers that I can work with who will be willing to pass on their knowledge to other members.
What I want our branch members to learn is ---
1. How to open and print e-mails (our newsletters).
2. How to send and forward e-mails.
3. How to access aauw.org and understand all that it offers.
4. How to use the two minute activist.
5. How to put the aauw.org URL on their favorites list for easy access.
6. How to access and use pdf files.
I think I can accomplish this and it will certainly help our branch members to be more effective.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jo,
How are you recruiting mentors? The rest of us would like to know what you are doing and especially what works!
Thanks,
Mary
At a Branch meeting and a Board meeting I will ask for volunteers who are willing to share their "expertise" with other members of the Branch. If worst comes to worst, I twist a few arms.
Please let us know how that works out!
Post a Comment